WHAT WE DO
NoiseHouse is a radio and audio production company, which specialises in the syndication, distribution and marketing of our content. We are responsible for the creation, global syndication and promotion of radio shows, featuring the world’s top DJs, artists and club brands.
Simply speaking, our mission is to create shows that millions of people worldwide love to listen to, look forward to downloading and listen to throughout radio stations across the world. We are at the cutting edge of what is hot in this fast paced and ever-changing industry and have set the standard in terms of quality and creativity for what listeners expect from each new show.
NoiseHouse is also focused on the monetization, marketing and promotion of our radio shows and DJ mixes. With offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Ibiza we leverage our vast network of leading brand and advertising agency relationships to develop sponsorship and advertising opportunities around DJ mixed music content. We then deploy our expertise and resources around social media marketing and lifestyle engagement to support the promotional efforts of our roster DJs.
It is our objective to effectively expand the listening audience for each radio show and creatively drive fan engagement with our radio show content.
NoiseHouse is the global market leader in the creation of unique engaging and high quality radio shows.
We offer state of the art productions tailor made for clients’ individual programming needs and platforms.
Our team of highly skilled radio producers, sound design engineers, professional voice artists, syndication specialists, presenters
And scriptwriters combine to produce the best radio shows possible.
We are masters at mixing music in key, original sound design, script writing, talent direction and concept creation.
NoiseHouse is unrivalled in terms of creating unique and exciting sounds using the latest in music production technology and software.
NoiseHouse is focused on creating new syndication opportunities for the radio shows we produce.
Over time we have doubled the global listening opportunities for our shows by syndicating to radio stations worldwide and providing our shows to the in-flight networks of numerous global air carriers.
NoiseHouse syndicates its radio shows to over 200+ radio stations in top markets globally reaching more than 90 million listeners worldwide every week.
We also connect our artists’ content with over 200 million listeners on the over 200,000 airline flights for which we provide in-flight music entertainment.
We create a syndication approach that is expertly tailored to find the right audience for the unique content of each NoiseHouse artist.
DISTRIBUTION & MONETIZATION
NoiseHouse has identified opportunities to distribute radio shows and other forms of mixed music content
in a manner that allows content providers to share in revenues resulting from the monetization of this content.
It is also now possible for brands to easily and seamlessly integrate their messaging with our exclusive content
from the most popular DJs and brands in the world. By doing so, artists and brands use NoiseHouse distribution platforms to effectively and efficiently connect with millions of music fans within the most sought-after consumer market segments.
• 12th Planet: Swamplex Radio
• Afrojack: Jacked Radio
• Alison Wonderland: Radio Wonderland
• Blasterjaxx: Maxximize On Air
• Café Mambo: Mambo Radio
• Chill Nation: Chill Nation Radio
• Dada Life: Dada Land
• Dash Radio: Insomniac Radio
• Felix Jaehn: Collaection Radio
• Florian Picasso: The Guernica Project
• Flux Pavilion + Doctor P: Circus Mixtape
• Golf Clap: Country Club Disco Radio
• Grum: Deep State Radio
• Illenium: Phoenix Radio
• Insomniac: Wide Awake Stories
• Jauz: Bite This! Radio
• KAYZO: DOGHOUSE Radio
• KAYZO: Unleashed Radio
• Laidback Luke: Mixmash Radio
• Louis The Child: Playground Radio
• Martin Garrix: The Martin Garrix Show
• MOGUAI: Punx Up The Volume
• Monstercat: Call of the Wild
• Morgan Page: In The Air
• NGHTMRE & SLANDER: Gud Vibrations Radio
• Noisia: Noisia Radio
• Oliver Heldens: Heldeep Radio
• Pasquale Rotella: Night Owl Radio
• R3HAB: I NEED R3HAB
• Sam Feldt: Heartfeldt Radio
• San Holo: bitbird Radio
• SAYMYNAME: Chef Specials
• Steve Lawler: NightLife Radio
• STMPD Records: STMPD Radio
• Timmy Trumpet: Freak Show
• Trap Nation: Trap Nation Radio
• Vini Vici: Dreamstate by Vini Vici
• Walker & Royce: Rules Don’t Apply Radio
• Wax Motif: House of Wax
• Will Clarke: The Barber Shop
• Yellow Claw: Barong Family Radio
• Zeds Dead: Deadbeats Radio
• Zomboy: Rott N’Roll Radio